Limited spots are available. Get your ticket now!
Join Duke Ferguson in Stony Plain, Alberta, for a 2.5-day dog training and personal development workshop with 9D breathwork experience.
When: April 5th - 7th, 2024
What you'll learn:
- NePoPo® training philosophy and how Duke applies it to all dogs.
- Hands-on skill development during the workshop. We will use training tools, including clickers, leashes, food, and e-collars.
- A deep understanding of how dogs communicate and the three keys of dog training and behaviour modification.
- How to create a positive relationship and mindset towards training tools, other dogs, people, places and things...even if there has been a past negative association with any of those situations.
- You'll learn how to develop new habits and experience more breakthroughs in life.
👉 Whether you're a professional dog trainer, an aspiring dog trainer, a working dog k9 handler, a dog walker, a foster, a veterinarian, or a motivated pet owner, this workshop is for you!
- One payment only.
- Payment will be automatically deducted from your Credit Card or PayPal account, and you'll be emailed a receipt from either Stripe or PayPal.
- If preferred, an e-transfer can be sent to [email protected]