Fetch 4 Me | Trained Retrieve
Teach ANY Dog to Retrieve!
👞 Do you have trouble picking things up off the floor like your shoes?
🦴 Do you have a dog with resource guarding issues?
🎾 Do you just simply want to have a good time with your companion and have them fetch their favorite toy and bring it back to you?
➡️ If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then my Fetch 4 Me | Trained Retrieve course is for you!
In my Trained Retrieve Course "Fetch 4 Me" you will learn:
A step-by-step retrieval training system.
You'll begin by learning how to get the best results possible with the least amount of stress on the dog. Building desire, strength and hope with the unique NePoPo® approach, the dog will retrieve what you want, when you want - no matter what, with heart and soul. This retrieval training system works with ALL dogs! Any breed, any size, any age! This system is ideal for service dogs, hunting dogs, companion pet dogs, and working K9's: police dogs, military dogs, sport dogs, and any dog required to bite or fetch articles. Your dog will learn to love to retrieve for you!
Learn the science and nature of training and the core preparation work
This is a course section dedicated to educating you on the science and nature of dog behaviour and training. It's here that you will learn things like: setting the stage for success, why do dog's do and how do dogs find their advantage, how dog's communicate, behaviour marks and more! It's our goal to properly educate our clients on the WHY not just the HOW of dog training. Change the way your dog thinks and feels about trained retrieve for the better!
Steps to the trained retrieve
This section is broken up into two separate categories: the positive shaping and training steps with the use of verbal marks or clicker before adding in the modern-day, motivational e-collar work and then the final proofing steps. This is taught in an easy to follow manner, step-by-step, one-on-one with me in a way that is easy to understand and follow.
With This Training, Your Dog Will Fetch Anything!
Maybe you feel that your dog doesn't like to play fetch.
Or maybe you have experienced your dog taking off with the ball and he won't come back.
Either way, when you invest in "Fetch 4 Me" your dog will love retrieving AND will release the ball on command!
That feeling of knowing your dog is satisfied both physically and mentally. Active dogs are generally healthier and they are also less likely to develop behaviour problems because their needs are being met and they are less bored.
The long-lasting bond that will develop. Fetching is a way to develop a better relationship with your dog through play. Your dog will look forward to this special time together.
The stress relief of knowing you can take your dog anywhere to play fetch. Having a dog that LOVES chasing and returning the ball is fun for both of you. Spending time with your dog has a calming effect and it can boost your sense of well-being.
A Note From Duke...
Hi there, I'm Duke Ferguson, owner, CEO, and master trainer of Unleashed Potential K9 Academy. I want to thank you for coming to my page. I've created this Trained Retrieve program just for you! My goal is to make training not only successful but easy to understand and enjoyable for you and your dog. Let me show you how to create a motivated dog that is willing to work so that playing fetch or retrieving items will be a rewarding experience for you both.
YES, YOU CAN have a dog who will love retrieving for you—regardless of breed, age, temperament, or size. All you need is coaching and guidance. All your dog needs is an educated you and the willingness to work. I will teach you how. Join me in this new trained retrieve course called Fetch 4 Me!
We Love to Help our Students Get Results
- 54 step-by-step video training sessions broken down into an easy to understand format.
- Learn at your own pace. You'll have unlimited access to this course!
- Get access to our members-only store.
Course Training Summary
Things You Need to Know Before Hands-on Training
tools you will need
understanding dog behaviour
4 ways dogs communicate
3 keys to shaping and modifying behaviour
understanding reinforcement /punishment
setting the stage for success
understanding behaviour marks
Prep Work Options for Dogs of All Ages Including Puppies
fetch for food
primer and beginner exercises - back ties
circle drills and teasing
kick fetch with the long line
Hands-On! Step-By-Step Trained Retrieve Before E-Collar Work
12 steps to the trained retrieve
adding the e-collar
E-Collar Prep Work & Conditioning
finding the dogs working level
NePo pyramid with e-collar
fetch for toys
fetch for food
recall and place training
fetch and out with the e-collar
Finishing Steps for the Fetch
steps 13 through 18 on the finishing steps of trained retrieve/fetch using an e-collar.
This Fetch 4 Me | Trained Retrieve online course is going to teach you how to understand your dog, build ignition and set the stage for success so that your dog will pay attention and work for you with heart and soul.
How do I know if this is for me?
✅ Perfect for you if:
- You want to have a game fetch with your dog and have him consistently return the ball to your hand
- You would like to exercise your dog both physically and mentally through controlled play.
- You desire a better relationship and bond with your dog.
- If you've completed The Core Excellence or E-Collar Excellence and you are ready for the next level of training.
- You're a hunter and you want to train your dog to retrieve waterfowl and game.
- You want to train your service dog to fetch and carry specific items for you.
- If you want to eliminate resource guarding.
- Your dog already has some training but you're looking for something more.
❎ Not for you if:
- You don't have the patience and time to train your own dog.
- You aren't willing to take advice and be coachable or if you don't follow video instruction well.
- You are not ready to take the necessary steps to take your dogs training to the next level.
- You don't see the value of having your dog play fetch as a form of exercise to promote a long, healthy life.
- You feel like only hunters need a dog that can retrieve items. You have a negative association with hunting or e-collars in general.
- You are just looking for a quick tutorial on teaching your dog to fetch.
- if you aren't willing to teach you dog how to "learn to earn"
Wait, what's included again?
✅ 54 step-by-step, one-on-one training videos
✅ Lifetime access to this Fetch 4 Me course
✅ Access to all of the equipment e-collars and equipment I use and recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a mature dog and a brand new puppy. Can I use your program for both?
How long do I have access to the training videos?
Is there a money-back guarantee?
How long will it take to train my dog to play fetch?
What Others Are Saying...